Oh Benefit all is forgiven for they’re real mascara. I know that they’re real was a fave with people winning beauty awards left, right and centre but it left me cold. A bit like all the fuss that’s oft made about Maybelline Great Lash which i find totally rubbish. Continue reading
It’s a funny old time of year. One minute it’s freezing and dry, the next it’s wet and windy. Couple this with central heating and you’ve got a face like the Grinch. This day last week i had grinch-face, dry and red patches itchy and flaky. When your skin is like that, no amount of make-up is going to cover it up.
If your skin is suffering like this the gentle routine below should really help and repair. I started this exact routine last Friday and my skin was much better and more comfortable withing 48 hours and my make-up is sitting right again.
- Nuxe, Micellar water cleansing water 100ml €10.15 Medipharm
- Nuxe, gentle exfoliating gel 75ml €17.95 Medipharm
- La Roche Posay, Hydraphase Intense eyes, 15mil €17.99 Boots
- La Roche Posay, Cicaplast Baume B5, 40ml €8.95 Boots
- Super Facialist by Una Brennan, Rose Hydrate Moisture Mask 125ml €11.99 Boots (you can leave this on your face in a thick layer overnight)
Other things that help if your skin is dry and dehydrated and reactive at the moment:
- drink lots more water
- little bowls of water near heaters to add moisture back into the air
- take a fish oil supplement