I have never cooked turkey apart from Christmas dinner (once!) in my life but some turkey mince caught my eye when i was doing the shopping so i whizzed up these burgers this evening and i surprised myself how tasty they are. The added bonus being they are low fat, low carb and high in protein.
- 300g Turkey Mince
- 1 red onion roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- salt and black pepper
Makes 3 or 4 burgers
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and whizz until everything is chopped and combined.
- Using your hands make into burger shape patties.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and fry on each side for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
I think these would be great served with sweet potato fries and/or a big salad.
Dublin Mummy x