It’s an oldy but a goody. This is a fail safe recipe for me and i make it at least every second week because everyone in the house will eat it and it freezes brilliantly. This is also a handy dish to use up leftover chicken. Here is my version, i hope you enjoy.
Dublin Mummy x
Serves: 2 adults and 2 kids
3 Chicken breasts chopped into bite-size chunks
1 crown of broccoli cut into florets or 1 bag of frozen broccoli
1 can of chicken soup
1 tablespoon of Schwartz medium curry powder
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Some breadcrumbs and grated cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top
- Boil a full kettle and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Place chicken and broccoli in a large pot, pour over the kettle of boiled water. Bring back to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes
- Drain chicken and broccoli in a colander and leave aside
- Put the pot back on a low heat and make the sauce by stirring together and heating through the soup, curry powder and mayonnaise
- Add the chicken and broccoli back in the pot and stir well until its combined with the sauce
- Put the whole lot into an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle some breadcrumbs and grated cheese over and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice